The goal of the Vancouver Chapter is to promote the practices and the development of professionals in IT risk management, governance of enterprise IT, information security management, and IT assurance within the local business, academic community, the chapter membership, and with future chapter members throughout the Greater Vancouver area.
We sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, as well as conduct regular chapter meetings.
ISACA Vancouver Chapter Mission Statement: LEARN . CONNECT . GROW
Our Board and Committees:
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA® reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic. Current ISACA® Vancouver Chapter Board Members are:
- Academic Relations: Lloyd Jura & Sourabh Aggarwal
- Certifications: Charlie Liu
- CMS: Sumeyye Tuna
- Diversity and Inclusion: Simon Chu
- GRC: Jack Wong and Marleen Mavrow
- High School Partnerships: Darren Yung
- Membership: Janice Scott
- Mentorship: Daina MacFarlane
- Programs: Markus Lincoln
- Government Relations: Sergey Bukharov
This chapter is run by volunteers who are ISACA® members nominated through ISACA® Annual General Meeting (AGM). ISACA® members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.
We have the following sponsorship opportunities available:
- Monthly Lunch & Learn Session - $1000
- Annual General Meeting or Cocktail Social event - $2000
For more information, please contact our Marketing Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)