The Galvanize Impact
We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better - all while having a lot of fun in the process.
Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
The Challenge Ahead
As Senior Manager, Data-Driven GRC, you are a professional services leader, passionate about technology, creatively and commercially driven, and are fully committed to a beautiful customer experience. You have a background in data analytics in the realm of audit, business assurance and operational efficiencies and a knowledge of governance, risk & compliance. You can inspire a team with your commercial and technical passion and love working with C-Level executives at big companies to advise and guide them in how to establish an effective, Data Analytics Program using Galvanize technology.
You'll have a starring role within Galvanize’s Consulting Practice (which forms a part of Galvanize’s Customer Success Organization). You will be expected to drive customer adoption of Galvanize’s solutions:
- Manage a portfolio of customers and engagements
- Play a leading role in evolving the Consulting team’s go-to-market strategy and collateral
- Be a key player in developing and nurturing the careers of the other professionals within the team
- Act as a Trusted Advisor, able to provide insight and guidance around data analytics to clients in in senior positions.
- Identify and/or contribute to the identification and closing of opportunities to expand at existing and new customers.
- Assist in sales and pre-sales activities, to develop the overall solution, provide effort estimates, pricing and contracting.
- Project management for key projects and provide timely update of budget and progress both externally and internally
- Guide on-time and quality delivery of adoption milestones
- Identify potential risks with current portfolio and mitigate along with other resources within the company
- Client visits for delivery and/or with sales team for key accounts as needed
- Assist with resource management and mobilize the proper team resources to move the project and backlog along for delivery. Provide oversight for project delivery to prevent overrun of the project budget and timeline.
- Act as a key representative of ACL with customers to ensure we maintain a continuous level of engagement with our customers
- Coach and train other team members, actively participate in recruitment and foster an innovative & inclusive team-oriented/learning work environment and culture.
- Spearhead the development of Analytics and business solutions that leverages the full suite of ACL’s products to increase efficiency of delivery of our projects.
- Act and be seen as a leader in the market in your subject matter.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems and identify trends; recommending system improvements.
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in the Data Analytics field for a professional services firm or within industry; ideally you have dealt with developing a data analytics program in an Audit (Assurance) or Compliance context
- Strong business development skills with an ability to understand and articulate the business value of your proposed solutions and/or a track record of exceptional client management resulting in follow-on work through your role as a “Trusted Advisor”
- Experience of successfully leading team or department-level process change
- Proven skills as a project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- Adept at leading teams to implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- The ability to work with other teams at Galvanize to deliver value to your customers and to help Galvanize develop, innovate and sell our solutions and services.
- Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing desired.
- Experience with governance, risk and compliance (GRC) methodologies, tools and enablers desired.
- Degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science or a related discipline
- CPA/CA, CIA, CISA, CMA, RICS APC, PMP or other relevant certification desired
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.