Scholarship applications must be submitted electronically via email. Please include the following in your response:
- Completed application (see below)
- Evidence of college enrollment:
- High school seniors include copy of your college acceptance letter
- College students include a copy of your academic schedule for the Fall 2020 semester
- Copy of your most recent transcript showing GPA (an unofficial printout is acceptable)
- Essay – question listed on the essay page. Please respond to the question with a doublespaced response not to exceed 500 words. All work must be original. One essay per applicant.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm Eastern Time, Friday, February 28, 2020.
Please title the email subject line "2020 Scholarship Application" * Send all materials in .pdf format only.
For complete details, view the scholarship packet: