This is an outside event, not hosted by ISACA Denver.
This four-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS), and manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participants will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard. Based on practical exercises, the participants will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to conduct an audit efficiently.
Who Should Attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead an ISMS certification audits
- Members of an Information Security team
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information Security audit function
Course time zone may vary slightly depending on the location of trainees enrolled, but it will likely be Central Time shown below. When you enroll, please note the exact time from iCertWorks on their confirmation.
- To acquire expertise of performing an ISO 27001 internal audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire expertise of performing an ISO 27001 certification audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006
- To acquire necessary expertise for managing an ISMS audit team
- To understand the operation of an ISO 27001
ISACA Members use Coupon Code: association for a $500 discount off registration price.
**We will also extend an additional $250 discount per member if a group of your 5 members chooses to attend one training.