The ISACA Denver Chapter is excited to announce that it is launching its 2022 - 2023 mentorship program. The program aims to provide professional development support to students as they try to enter the industry workforce. Students will learn about the profession & gain career guidance in risk management, privacy, compliance & cybersecurity domains.
Dates – 1st December 2022 to 31st March 2023
- Students enrolled in University/Colleges in & around Colorado
Please Enroll using the link below
Mentee Enrollment Form
As part of the program provide professional development support to students as they try to enter the industry workforce
- Schedule virtual meetings/facilitate the frequency of meetings.
- Plan Short term & Long term goals with mentees
- Give constructive feedback to your mentee and work towards setting up the plan for success
Mentors are able to receive up to 10 CPEs annually for mentoring. The mentoring activity must be an activity supporting a specific person in preparation for their ISACA exam or certification career decisions. One CPE hour is earned for each hour of assistance. At the end of the program, please send meeting invites as attachments for proof of hours worked for the mentorship program to firstname.lastname@example.org. A reminder will be sent to share the information.
Please use the below link to enroll
Mentor Enrollment Form
Past Events hosted ISACA Denver Chapter - Academic Relations
- Risk Assurance Career Insights for University Students
Webinar with Danny Collins & Amanda Erven
- Coffee with Nipun – Discussion with UC Denver students on how to network