This is an outside event, not hosted by ISACA Denver.
During this training course, you will obtain the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Why should you attend?
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to acquire knowledge on the protection of privacy in the context of processing personally identifiable information (PII), as well as master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, establish communication with customers and resolve potential conflicts.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the "PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor" credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Auditor certificate proves that you have the capabilities and competences to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a PIMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with PIMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a PIMS audit
- Expert advisors in the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Course time zone may vary slightly depending on the location of trainees enrolled, but it will likely be Central Time shown below. When you enroll, please note the exact time from iCertWorks on their confirmation.
- Understand a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Identify the relationship between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Acquire the competences of the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the context of a PIMS audit
ISACA Members use Coupon Code: association for a $500 discount off registration price.
**We will also extend an additional $250 discount per member if a group of your 5 members chooses to attend one training.