We sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and help further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the mid-state Illinois area.
Our mission as a chapter is: "To promote the education of individuals for the improvement and development of their abilities relating to auditing, management or consulting in the field of IS audit, security and control." One of the keys to achieving this mission is the successful execution of the balanced scorecard initiative. The key objectives of that scorecard include the following:
- Maintaining an effective and active local chapter operation
- Providing annual education programs for members and guests
- Promoting the personal growth and professional development of members, including:
- Support for the CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC/CDPSE/CSX designations
- Serving as a leader in the area of IT Governance
- Maintaining contracts and supporting ISACA International activities
- Enlightening the business and regulatory community regarding ISACA and ITGI.