Connecting exceptional people with exceptional knowledge to provide our members with a robust offering of benefits
ISACA positions you to succeed and thrive in your career. The Association is a resource you can draw upon to enhance your skills, expand your professional connections and experience a vibrant local and global community of colleagues.
Click here to learn about ISACA Member Advantages
Click here to learn more about IT Professional Membership Benefits
Join ISACA Victoria Chapter
For new members:
1. Log in at www.isaca.org
2. Click on Membership
3. Click on Join Now to follow step by step to finish the membership registration. During which Select Victoria Chapter in the “ISACA Local Chapter Selection”.
Membership Categories and Fees
All ISACA International dues will remain the same in 2020:
· Professional members = US $135
· New member processing fee = US $30 (discounted to US $10 when joining online)
· Full-time students = US $25
· Recent graduates = US $68
· Retired members = US $67.50
The ISACA Victoria Chapter’s current dues are:
· New members = US $15
· Renewing members = US $15
· Full-time students = US $0
· Recent graduates = US $0
· Retired members = US $7.5
In order for local Chapter members to be able to access website resources such as copies of our Luncheon presentations and all of the materials offered by ISACA International, you will need both the ISACA International Membership as well as the Local Chapter membership.
For event and luncheon awareness you can subscribe to our ISACA Victoria Eventbrite subscriber list.
Volunteer at ISACA Victoria Chapter
ISACA members belong to a community of professionals that share mutual goals, interests and commitments. Becoming involved with your local chapter will allow you to make valuable connections with peers, share knowledge, access affordable CPE programs and information exchange, and discover new opportunities in your profession.
Opportunities can range from one-time tasks or chapter board involvement, to chapter leadership roles, including serving as chapter president. Earn up to 20 CPE's for each hour of active participation on the Board.