2023-2024 Officer Election
Members are hereby notified that elections into three Chapter Officer positions for the 2023-2024 term will be conducted virtually via survey as the feasibility of holding an in-person Annual General Meeting cannot be confirmed at this time.
The positions open for contest this year are as follows:
- Vice President - GRC
Nominations for these positions are open and members are invited to nominate chapter members of their choice to contest for the positions.
- Nominations are only open to ISACA Members and preferably ISACA Atlanta Members.
- Must have previous experience in working with a non-profit board in past. Preferably experience in the position you are running for. If you don't have experience, reach out to us about getting involved - we have several positions that require no prior experience.
- Must have the time and availability to commit to the role. The officer roles require active participation and engagement.
- Must be willing to work as a team and also work independently as the role requires.
- October 10th - Notice to Members of Election
- October 10-November 18th - Nomination Submissions & Nominee Vetting
- December 2nd - Communication to Meet the Candidates & Electronic Ballot
- December 2nd - Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- December 2-9th - Voting
- December 12th - Announcement about Newly Elected Officers