Members are hereby notified that elections into three Chapter Officer positions for the 2022-2023 term will be conducted virtually via survey as the feasibility of holding an in-person Annual General Meeting cannot be confirmed at this time.
The positions open for contest this year are as follows:
- Vice President - Operations
Nominations for these positions are open and members are invited to nominate chapter members of their choice to contest for the positions.
Click Here to Submit A Nomination
Review Our Chapter Election Page for dates and further information.
Volunteer with ISACA Atlanta
To volunteer with us, please fill out this Volunteer Interest Form and the appropriate board member will reach out to you.
Current Opportunities as of 11/19/2022:
- Membership Coordinators
- Geek Week Committee
- Communication/Marketing Committee
- Diversity/Inclusion Committee
- Certified Certification Instructor for CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.
- University/Student Chapter Liaisons
- Sponsorship Director
- Technology Director
- Diversity/Inclusion Director
Thank you for your interest!