IT Audit Manager
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
As a member of the Crowe Healthcare Risk Consulting team, you will collaborate with the client and Crowe leadership to develop and execute the internal audit function for the organization with a primary focus on providing expertise to the IT areas of the audit plan. Through a collaborative, risk-based approach, we target our client’s most impactful business opportunities.
For more info click HERE
- Perform the risk assessment, planning, fieldwork and report writing, which allows you to understand the client needs and provide creative, strategic recommendations
- You may work on special projects and management requests
- Using the resources available, coupled with your expertise and dedication will allow you to grow personally and professionally
- Being on site with our client gives you the chance to build positive client relationships and witness and experience the impact that your recommendations have on your client’s day-to-day healthcare operations
The IT-Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Analyst 2
Listed below is a brief description of the opportunity with the bank that can sit in either New Orleans or Gulfport.
The IT-Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Analyst 2 is responsible for supporting the development / revisions of security policies and guidelines, assisting with risk assessments, and reviewing information technology, information security, and line of business security controls.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of security policies and guidelines in alignment with regulatory requirements.
· Assist in the development of control documents with Security Architects for applications being governed.
· Assist with scheduled control checks for Information Technology, Information Security, and line of business defined controls.
· Supports policy exception process; review and consult teams on draft policy exceptions, prepare summary notes with recommendation for approve or deny
· Responsible for risk assessment and resolution follow-up to assure compliance with applicable internal regulatory and legal requirements.
· Generates reports on assessment findings and summarizes them to facilitate remediation tasks for other operational teams.
· Supports the security awareness programs within the business unit.
For more information please contact Paul Willman - firstname.lastname@example.org