Senior Information Technology Auditor
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
We take great strides to ensure our employees have the resources to live well, be healthy, continue learning, develop skills, grow professionally and serve our local communities. We invite you to apply for a career with Blue Cross.
You should know that:
- Jobs are updated and posted daily.
- You must submit your resume online.
- Apply for each position for which you are qualified and interested in.
- You will only be considered for positions for which you apply.
- Resumes are only accepted for posted positions.
- Positions are full-time unless otherwise stated.
- Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.
- We are unable to accept phone calls.
Responsible for conducting audits and reviews to evaluate the design, testing and implementation of new and existing technologies. Acts as a subject matter expert on information technology, security, risk and control issues and provides consulting services in the selection of new technology solutions. Accountable for complying with all laws and regulations associated with duties and responsibilities.
For more info Click Here
IT Audit Manager
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
As a member of the Crowe Healthcare Risk Consulting team, you will collaborate with the client and Crowe leadership to develop and execute the internal audit function for the organization with a primary focus on providing expertise to the IT areas of the audit plan. Through a collaborative, risk-based approach, we target our client’s most impactful business opportunities.
For more info click HERE
- Perform the risk assessment, planning, fieldwork and report writing, which allows you to understand the client needs and provide creative, strategic recommendations
- You may work on special projects and management requests
- Using the resources available, coupled with your expertise and dedication will allow you to grow personally and professionally
- Being on site with our client gives you the chance to build positive client relationships and witness and experience the impact that your recommendations have on your client’s day-to-day healthcare operations
The IT-Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Analyst 2
Listed below is a brief description of the opportunity with the bank that can sit in either New Orleans or Gulfport.
The IT-Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Analyst 2 is responsible for supporting the development / revisions of security policies and guidelines, assisting with risk assessments, and reviewing information technology, information security, and line of business security controls.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of security policies and guidelines in alignment with regulatory requirements.
· Assist in the development of control documents with Security Architects for applications being governed.
· Assist with scheduled control checks for Information Technology, Information Security, and line of business defined controls.
· Supports policy exception process; review and consult teams on draft policy exceptions, prepare summary notes with recommendation for approve or deny
· Responsible for risk assessment and resolution follow-up to assure compliance with applicable internal regulatory and legal requirements.
· Generates reports on assessment findings and summarizes them to facilitate remediation tasks for other operational teams.
· Supports the security awareness programs within the business unit.
For more information please contact Paul Willman - email@example.com