The ISACA Malta Chapter held its Virtual Annual General Meeting Malta on 9 July 2020 where Rebekah Duca, Christopher Bugeja, Giannella Borg, Kevin Campbell, Shana Micallef, Kenneth Farrugia, Keith Cutajar and Tracy De Guzman were elected as Directors of the Board for the year 2020/2021.
Following the election, a first board meeting was held to elect the various roles held, here are the appointments:
- Rebekah Duca - Immediate Past President
- Chris Bugeja - President
- Giannella Borg - Vice President
- Shana Micallef - Secretary
- Kenneth Farrugia - Treasurer
- Kevin Campbell - Education Chair & Certification Chair (ATP)
- Keith Cutajar - Cybersecurity & Public Relations/Academic Chair
- Tracy De Guzman - Marketing Chair & Communications Coordinator
Diane Abela has joined the Malta leadership team as a Board Volunteer.