Are you an industry expert, thought-leader or passionate information and technology professional willing to share your experiences, insights and knowledge with colleagues and peers?
ISACA Manila is accepting applications as Resource Speakers for our professional development programs such as seminars, workshops, review classes and technical sessions.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Dynamic speakers with relevant and interesting topics.
Hands-on learning, interaction with the presenter, case studies, real-world examples, are what the attendees are looking forward to.
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Great opportunity for you to give back to your profession by sharing your knowledge and insights
- Expand professional network
- Earn CPEs
- Be recognized as Thought leaders and subject matter experts.
We are looking for submissions in the following topic areas:
- Information Security/Cybersecurity
- Information and Technology Risk
- Emerging Technologies
- Leadership Development & Career Management
WHAT SHOULD BE SUBMITTED
Brief profile with the presenter's name, Contact Info., Company or affiliations, type of session, proposed topics, learning objectives, outcome, target audience, and manner of delivery.
Interested applicants may send the requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubject: Call for Speakers: Professional Development or Submit your application hereNew speakers and topics will be subject for review and evaluation