Employers and RECRUITERS:
LIST YOUR JOBS HERE!
Want to advertise your open IT Audit, Risk, Security, and related positions in this section? Contact InfoNet@njisaca.org for information on how to provide information for posting.
||CipherTechs is an NYC cybersecurity organization (www.ciphertechs.com) and we are looking for an end point support person for one of our clients in Secaucus, NJ. This is a 3+ month contract and the need is immediate. Here is a quick description of the position:
- Must be able to commute to Secaucus during the engagement.
- The support will be for six buildings and about 700 users with about 1,000 devices.
- The candidate must be able to script to perform software uninstalls and installs of the client endpoint, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Candidate should have level 2 or level 3 end user trouble shooting skills. 5. Must be able to uninstall and install anti-virus endpoint software to replace the existing endpoint anti-virus software and troublesheet, if needed. Sophos knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to understand what data loss prevention software is and be able to install on endpoints and troubleshoot, if needed. Digital Guardian is a plus.
- Must understand the risk of deploying endpoint encryption and will assist in endpoints (laptop / workstations) that are missing hard drive encryption.
If you are interested, please contact Sandy Bacik at firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume and a method of contact.