||Audit Project Leader
Location: Newark, New Jersey
Lead and conduct internal audits, reviews and other assignments primarily related to information and operational technology processes and systems. The position may also include limited work in the Human Resources, Corporate Citizenship and Legal functions within PSEG.
Job Specific Qualifications
- Position requires delivering assurance and advisory services to internal clients on risk and control issues related to information and operational technology, compliance, accounting and operations.
- Plan and conduct all phases of information technology audits independently or as a team leader to include general and application controls, systems or applications development, information security, business continuity, disaster recovery, and procedures for technology areas including network, communications, operating system, database, and web-based technology.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with applicable professional standards. Present audit findings and recommendations or audit-related issues to department and executive management verbally and/or in writing.
- Participate in system implementation projects to ensure the effective design and implementation of internal controls as well as the overall effectiveness of project management.
- Provide input for performance evaluation, training, and coaching of staff auditors and external resources.
- Exhibit leadership, strong written and oral communication skills, facilitation skills and negotiation skills.
Required Qualifications, Competencies, Education or Experience:
Desired Qualifications, Competencies, Education or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or related discipline and seven years related experience in performing and leading audits with a large organization. In lieu of a degree, a minimum of seven years related experience in performing and leading audits with a large organization.
- Proficient with MS Office applications and data analytic software.
- Working knowledge of SAP and SAP security.
- Strong understanding of information technology and IT General Controls (ITGC).
- Knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies, system development methodologies, project management, IT and cybersecurity control frameworks and standards.
- Proficiency in auditing standards.
- Leadership, planning and organizing abilities.
- Ability to analyze operations and make sound judgments with limited information.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
For further information and to apply for this position, click on this link.5/3/2022
- One or more of the following certifications: CISA, CIA, CISSP, CRISC, CPA.
- Knowledge of utility business.
- Knowledge of utility cybersecurity standards.
- Knowledge of operational technology.
- Knowledge of data extraction and analysis software tools (e.g., ACL).
- Experience with the TeamMate audit solution.
INFORMATION SECURITY AUDITOR
Andesa Services, Inc is a service and technology company. We serve the Life Insurance and Annuity industry through custom Software as a Service (SaaS) technology solutions and dedicated business support to end-users such as clients, brokers or policy holders. More information on these services can be found on our website at www.AndesaServices.com.
Andesa Services, Inc.
Allentown, PA or Sarasota, FL
We are currently seeking a driven and eager-to-learn individual to join our team as an Information Security Auditor. The Information Security Auditor is responsible for the designing, testing, reporting, and maintaining of IT General Controls and Application level controls for Andesa in support of SOC-1/SOC-2/SOC-3 audits and client service level agreements.
Primary Job Duties:
- Coordinate SOC-1,SOC-2, and SOC-3 reviews with external auditors.
- Drive the quarterly Internal Control Questionnaire (ICQ) process designed to assess the design and operating effectiveness of existing SOC controls.
- Perform annual security training.
- Ensure IT compliance incidents are promptly addressed, documented and resolved; considers implications, makes recommendations and takes appropriate follow-up.
- Identify IT controls, assess their design and operational effectiveness, determine risk exposures and develop remediation plans.
- Bachelor degree in Auditing, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience (Auditing, IT Controls, etc.).
- Appropriate professional certification preferred – e.g., CISA.
This position may report from or to our Allentown or Sarasota locations in the office, remotely, or on an agreed upon hybrid situation. Close proximity to Allentown is preferred. Some travel required.Further information and online application can be found at this link.
- Strong communication skills.
- Perform security reviews of Andesa’s systems and identify gaps in security architecture.
- Business Continuity.
- Review or conduct audits of information technology (IT) programs and projects.
- Risk Management.
Employers and Recruiters:
List Your Jobs Here!
Want to advertise your open IT Audit, Risk, Security, and related positions in this section? Contact InfoNet@njisaca.org for information on how to provide information for posting.