Project Auditor & Senior Auditor - Information/Operational Technology
- Lead teams of auditors in the planning, execution and reporting of moderate to complex information/operational technology audits, integrated audits and other projects concurrently with minimal to no supervision. This includes assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of, general IT controls, application controls, and cyber security-related risks covering a broad range of computer technologies including mainframe, LAN/WAN, client/server, Internet/Intranet, databases, telecommunications, etc. Apply appropriate sampling techniques and use computer-assisted audit tools and techniques.
- Lead/Conduct Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 walkthroughs and testing of IT processes, plan and participate in pre/post implementation reviews of major system implementations and assess compliance with critical cyber security standards.
- Develop risk-and-control matrices and prioritize efforts by the identification of key controls and the development of appropriate strategies to test the design and effectiveness of those controls. Demonstrates consistent results in all aspects of controls evaluation.
- May develop computerized audit routines to facilitate more effective/efficient audits.
- Schedule and lead audit kick-off, midpoint audit status, and closing meetings.
- Ensure that workpapers are complete and supporting documentation is cross-referenced to the record of work done. Ensure that workpapers adequately support audit observations, conclusions, and recommendations and consistently meet the requirements of the Institute of Internal Auditors as detailed in their International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Other duties and responsibilities as outlined in the job solicitation.
posted on 7/24/2020