The Certification Committee promotes all ISACA certifications including CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, and CSX-F locally. The Committee also organizes the Chapter's ISACA certification exam review courses three time a year (Spring, Summer, Fall).
For more information about certification exam review classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISACA's CISM, CISA, CRISC, and CGEIT exams are to be done by PSI computer-based testing (CBT) centers around the world. You can find more information about exam changes in the ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide
ISACA®’s top priority as they navigate the COVID-19 pandemic is you and your well-being. They are actively working towards a live remote proctoring option for all certification and certificate exams starting in April 2020. Please refer to the isaca.org website CLICK HERE for further information on how to register and take the desired exam within one year.
Due to the COVID- 19 Pandemic all certification exam review classes will be provided as a live broadcast webinar only. No onsite attendance.
- Due to the COVID- 19 Pandemic all 2021 certification exam review classes will be provided as a live broadcast webinar only. No onsite classes.
- For those who will be appearing for any exam at home, please be sure to use a personal laptop instead of a company’s laptop as there have been issues when doing that during the exam
The New York Metropolitan Chapter continues to offer certification and certificate exam review classes for CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CDPSE, CSX Auditing (CSX-A), CCAK and CCSK.
In addition, we are also offering a few new classes as well. JAY RANADE, who has been teaching ISACA certification exam review classes for our chapter since 2006, will be teaching all exam review classes for the year 2022 hosted by New York Metropolitan Chapter. Please mark your calendar for the upcoming exam review classes in 2022. EARLY BIRD Registration rates are now open for all certifications. DON’T WAIT, SAVE NOW.
At last the Training & Development Committee would like to wish all readers are happy and safe holidays!!!
|ISACA Certification Classes Fall 2022 Schedule
Please click below to register for the desired course(s) of your choice
Last Call for EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION Starts now for Fall 2022 courses.
Don’t wait. Save now
1. 2022 Fall, Auditing BC/DR - live online webinar- September 25 2022- Final 9/18 https://cvent.me/BKXlYb
2. 2022 Fall, CRISC exam prep webinar- live online webinar- October 2, 9 2022- 9 to 5pm- early bird rate 9/2, Final 9/25 https://cvent.me/kAz5nQ
3. 2022 Fall, BlockChain: Technology, Applications, and Risks Oct. 8, 2022, 9am to 5pm, early bird September 8, Final October 1 https://cvent.me/0V3xRR
4. 2022 Fall, Cybersecurity Auditing, Oct. 15, 2022, 9am to 5pm, https://cvent.me/5273PD
5. 2022 Fall, Risk Register for IT Risk/Security Professionals, Oct. 22 /2022, Half-day class, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM https://cvent.me/xGKkGZ
6. 2022 Fall - Data Analytics Fundamentals for IT Professionals (live online webinar) October 29/2022 9am to 5pm, Early bird rate September 29, Final registration date October 22, 2022 https://cvent.me/w3wzQ2
7. 2022 FAll, Understanding and Designing KPIs, November 5 2022, Half-day class, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM, https://cvent.me/MXq87X
8. 2022 Fall, Supply Chain Risk for IT Auditors, November 5 2022, Half-day class, 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM, https://cvent.me/BW4QKz
9. 2022 Fall, CISSP Exam Prep Class, Oct. 23, 30 Nov. 6, 13, 20 /2022, Early bird rate September 26 , Final date October 20 https://cvent.me/42y3Zd
10. 2022 Fall, Enterprise Risk Management, November 12, 19 2022, 9am to 5pm, Final November 5 https://cvent.me/v58R0y
Note: All exam review classes do not include the actual certification/ certificate exam.Please go to www.isaca.org and search exam to register for the exam.
Chapter’s APMG certified certification exam review class Instructor’s Bio
Mr. Jay Ranade is an internationally renowned expert on computers, communications, disaster recovery, IT Security, and IT controls. He has written and published more than 35 IT-related books on various subjects ranging from networks, security, operating systems, languages, and systems. He also has an imprint with McGraw-Hill with more than 300 books called “Jay Ranade Series”. He has written and published articles for various computer magazines such as Byte, LAN Magazine, and Enterprise Systems Journal. The New York Times critically acclaimed his book called the “Best of Byte”. He is currently working on a number of books on various subjects such as IT Audit, IT Security, Business Continuity, and IT Risk Management.
Certification Information Highlight
With the effective of May 2017, ISACA's CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT and CSX-F exams became available for the first time at computer-based testing (CBT) centers around the world. Click here for information on 2017 CBT center locations.
You can find more information about exam changes in the 2018 ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide
The New York Metropolitan Chapter continue to offer review classes for the CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CSX-F certification exams with APMG certified instructor. All exam review classes, hosted by New York Metropolitan Chapter will be taught by Jay Ranade, who has been teaching ISACA certification exam review classes for our chapter since 2006.
If your company would like to host a training location for CISA, IT Bootcamp or CRISC onsite review classes in NYC, please contact our chapter at email@example.com
If you would like to volunteer to support the certification review classes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions related to ISACA certification exams, please contact ISACA staff directly at email@example.com.
Enhance your career by earning a new ISACA certification this year! We look forward to meeting you at our upcoming membership events.