- The Red Pill of Resilience; Kelly Shortridge, VP of Product Strategy at Capsule8
- The Value of Diverse Teams in Cyber; Lisa Gallagher, Partner PwC
- The Journey of One Woman in Cyber and Tech - The Good, The Bad and the Beautiful; Barbara-Ann Fox, Chief Information Officer / Chief Information Security Officer
- Cyber Security and Law – a Career Path; Michelle Schaap, Cybersecurity & Corporate Lawyer
The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion: Women Careers in Cyber Security, the panelists will include:
- Liz Agosto, COO, Information Security Division BNY Mellon
- Lacey Gutierrez, Consultant UnitedLex
- Jordan Jobs, Senior Associates PwC
- Pamela Gupta, CEO OutSecure
Panel will be moderated by Robyn Barsky, Global Head of Strategic Partnerships for iQ4.
Date and time: April 11, 2019; 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: PWC, 300 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017
This event is 3.5 CPE eligible.
3:00 pm Registration
3:30 pm Welcome – Jotham Nyamari, Advisory Cybersecurity & Privacy Risk Manager, PwC, ISACA NYM Treasurer Sam Vohra & Joseph Tso, Membership Co-Chairs
3:45 pm President's Update & Introductions - Alexander Abramov
4.00 pm Presentations
6.00 pm Break
6:15 pm Panel Discussion
7:30 pm Open Bar and Networking
We are looking forward greeting you at this great event.
President, ISACA New York Metropolitan Chapter