Group of enthusiasts come together to form an ISACA chapter in a city of Nur-Sultan (former name Astana). Being members of ISACA each of us already getting all the benefits from ISACA. With our efforts we wanted to share those benefits with others.
Since begining of our efforts in year 2015 we are conducting short educational sessions including preparation for CISA exam and so on. We are establishing partnerships with "Big Four" companies and various training providers to expand and enhance our efforts. We proud to be part of such efforts to increase professional level in Repulic of Kazakhstan.
- July 2015 - started working with ISACA International to form the сhapter
- November 2016 - got approval from ISACA International to form the сhapter
- February 2017 - registered official legal entity in Astana as a public association in Republic of Kazakhstan
- December 2017 - attendeded ISACA Asia Leadership forum in Dubai
- October 2018 - attended ISACA Global Leadership forum (GLS) in Chicago
- October 2018 - signed memorandum of partnership with Kazakhstan branches of IIA and PMI
- December 2018 - conducted chapter's first conference
- March 2019 - attended ISACA Asia Leadership forum in Hongkong
- June 2019 - signed memorandum of partnership with KPMG Kazakhstan and Central Asia
- November 2019 - conducted chapter's second conference
- January 2020 - renamed chapter from Astana to Nur-Sultan due to change name of city where the chapter is registered
- August 2020/2021 - attended virtual event of ISACA Global Leadership forum (GLS) via online sessions during 5 days
- October 2020/2021 - participated in ISACA global event Community Day with two events (environmental and education)
- During year 2021 - supported and participated in other chapters' virtual conferences (Manila, London, and Singapore).