FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS How do I get in touch with the ISACA SA Chapter?
You are welcome to contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +27 87 550 9289
- Whatsapp: +27 72 117 7330
- Address: Unit 1 Bellfour Office Park, c/o Edmar & Rogers Streets, Bellville, 7600 (We accept and encourage members to visit the office)
Our operating hours are from Monday to Friday 09:00 AM - 15:00 PM SAST, excluding weekends and Public Holidays in South Africa. All times are South Africa Standard Time.I cannot get in touch with the ISACA SA Chapter - please assist.
We are hosting multiple events and we might not attend to your call as quickly on the days we host events. We appreciate your understanding and patience.I have logged a call with the ISACA International helpdesk and I do not have a response yet - please assist.
The ISACA SA Chapter has no control over calls logged with the ISACA International helpdesk.
ISACA International has advised that they are experiencing increased volumes and therefore wait times are extended. Please do NOT submit multiple tickets for the same request as this will only further delay a response.
How do I get in touch with ISACA International?
ISACA International's standard hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM. All times are U.S. Central Time (UTC-6).
What type of support does the local ISACA SA Chapter office provide?
We CAN assist with:
- general enquiries; such as how to register to become a ISACA member or how to register for an ISACA exam
- local Chapter events and workshop registration, invoicing, payments and general support
- special requests for member and certification renewal invoices in ZAR (this comes at an admin cost)
- enquiries relating to the ISAP (SA) and ISMP (SA) professional designations
We CANNOT assist with
Who can I engage with at the ISACA SA Chapter office?
- Member and certification renewal requests in USD
- Support tickets logged on the ISACA International portal
The ISACA SA Chapter is fortunate to have a well-established physical Chapter office, with three permanent employees.
How do I get in touch with ISACA SA Chapter Directors?
- Lizahn Human - Finance & Office Manager
- Eugene May - Education & Training Coordinator
- Atikah Hendricks - Marketing & Events Coordinator
All ISACA SA Chapter Directors are volunteer members elected into office by fellow members, and are available via email.