Do you have extraordinary expectations for your career?
At KPMG South Africa, you can accelerate your professional and personal growth through exceptional work experiences. You are set up for success from the start in a culture built for best-in-class employee experiences.
As part of our team, you can expect:
• A strong collaborative culture grounded in principles of psychological safety and equal opportunity
• Opportunities to deepen your experiences, deliver meaningful impact and develop your skills
• An appreciation for the unique perspectives and insights you can share by bringing your whole self to the table
In the Technology Assurance team, you will work hand in hand with clients delivering on technology assurance and IT advisory engagements including external IT audits, internal IT audits, cyber security engagements and other technology assurance engagements. As an IT Audit Supervisor you will be delivering on clients across different industries while working closely with the assistant managers and managers to deliver team outputs of excellence.
Minimum requirements to apply for the role (including qualifications and experience):
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in external IT Audit
• Completed Bachelor’s degree in a business or information systems related field from an accredited college/university is required
• Candidates with a relevant industry certification, such as the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are preferred
• Experience in IT Attestation audits (ISAE3402, SOC 1) and PCAOB audits is advantageous
• Assisting with project / engagement management including financial, operational and people management
• Ability to identify and convert potential business development / sales opportunities
• Analysing audit strategy to provide input on defining the ideal target audit approaches that leverage technology and data analysis and documenting work and results in KPMG’s proprietary audit tools
• Applying appropriate methodologies and skills to test general IT and application controls or perform data analytics in order to execute on an external or internal audit
• Engaging with audit partners and managers to work together with them in teams\
• Providing guidance to junior colleagues on the appropriate approach in testing general IT and application controls as well as performing data analytics
• Ensuring clear and timely communication with the client and nurturing relationships within the client
• First line review and quality assurance of deliverables
• Reporting of findings to key stakeholders (client and audit), as well as investigating mitigating controls and procedures for control deficiencies
• An all hands-on deck attitude to fieldwork performed in the execution of small to medium or complex internal and external audit engagements.
View vacancy information here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3697157606/
To learn more about relocation assistance, receive the full job description and apply for the position please email an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 071 672 7030 with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!