Question & Answers
Question & Answers
on this day
between these dates
search criteria =
Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Our Chapter
Local Chapter Support
SAQA Professional Body
Policies & Procedures
Annual Hybrid Conference 2022
One In Tech Foundation
Calendar of Events
Our Chapter Events
Search Events For All Communities
Looking for a new job opportunity?
Company: Mobius Consulting
Position: Specialised ICT Consultant
Click here for more information
Mobius is offering an exciting opportunity to qualified candidates to work as a
specialised ICT consultant
for an industry leading information risk management company. Mobius designs and produces targeted, sustainable solutions that allow our clients to govern and manage their information risk. We are now looking to add to our team in our Cape Town office.
Mobius is searching for highly competent, motivated, dynamic ICT consultants who thrive in a high performance environment to join our team. A self-starter with an innovative outlook, the ideal candidate would be team-oriented and comfortable engaging with corporate clients.
The ideal candidate would also satisfy the below criteria:
1. High competency and experience working in:
Information Risk Management
Third Party Risk Management
Identity and Access Governance
Technology Assurance Experience
2. Citizen of South Africa
3. Relevant Information Systems or Business Administration degree
4. Other certifications would be beneficial incl. but not limited to CGEIT / CISM / CISSP / CCSP / CRISC / CISA / CIPP / ITIL / PMP
5. Four to 6 six years minimum working experience including time at a "Big 4" auditing and/or consulting company. It would be beneficial to have 1 to 2 years experience managing project delivery and small consulting teams.
6. Hybrid working environment, with physical office days included.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining a dynamic and growing company, please visit our website and apply via our Careers page. For more details on our company, visit
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 2022
Copyright 2022 ISACA. All rights reserved.
ISACA COMMUNITIES CODE OF CONDUCT
Powered by Higher Logic