Are you interested in posting a position with us? Contact us at email@example.com to add a position here.
Job Posting-------------------------------------------------------------POSTED 10/06/2020
Junior IT Compliance Analyst
At red violet, we believe that time is your most valuable asset. Through powerful analytics, we transform data into intelligence, in a fast and efficient manner, so that our clients can spend their time on what matters most – running their organizations with confidence. Through leading-edge, proprietary technology and a massive data repository, our data and analytical solutions harness the power of data fusion, uncovering the relevance of disparate data points and converting them into comprehensive and insightful views of people, businesses, assets and their interrelationships. We empower clients across markets and industries to better execute all aspects of their business, from managing risk, conducting investigations, identifying fraud and abuse, and collecting debts, to identifying and acquiring new customers. At red violet, we are dedicated to making the world a safer place, to reducing the cost of doing business, and to enhancing the consumer experience.
Junior IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for providing Information Technology (IT) security governance and risk mitigation support while ensuring controls and processes are in place to provide and maintain a secure and regulatory compliant technology environment. This will be done by focusing on all aspects of data compliance, with an emphasis on PCI DSS, SOX, SOC 2 and ISO 27001.
- Participates in audits and reviews of various IT applications and systems to ensure information security processes and procedures are effective.
- Prepare reports of findings for review by management, including recommended remediation as necessary.
- Conducts periodic reviews of information security policies, procedures, compliance, and prepares reports of findings to be reviewed by management.
- Manages and maintains all information security and compliance related awareness training.
- Assists various business units in implementing and maintaining information resources security.
- Assists with the investigation, documentation, and response to all suspected information security events.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Recognizes information security-related problems by identifying abnormalities and reporting violations/exceptions to the appropriate stakeholder(s).
- Assists in compliance-related activities associated with relevant organizational requirements, such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC 2 and SOX.
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Information Security, or related field.
- Basic knowledge of PCI DSS, SOX, SOC 2 and ISO 27001
- Experienced using MS Office suite
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- $60k - $70k
red violet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates may contact Michael Marshall for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org