Welcome to the ISACA Utah Chapter.
The primary purpose of the Chapter is to promote the education of individuals and provide networking opportunities for the improvement and development of their capabilities relating to the auditing of, management consulting in, or direct management of the fields of IT governance, IS audit, security, control and assurance.
- To promote the education of and help expand the knowledge and skills of its members in the interrelated fields of IT governance, IS audit, security, control and assurance.
- To encourage an open exchange of IT governance, IS audit, security, control, and assurance techniques, approaches, and problem solving by its members.
- To promote adequate communication to keep members abreast of current events in IT governance, IS audit, cybersecurity, privacy, control and assurance that can be of benefit to them and their employers.
- To communicate to management, auditors, universities, and IS professionals the importance of establishing controls necessary to ensure proper IT governance and the effective organization and utilization of IT resources.
- To promote the Association’s professional certifications and IT governance.
The Utah Chapter is the 4th ISACA Chapter
UTAH Chapter Board Members:
- Bryan Berry, CISA, CSXP - Immediate Past President
- Mary Huth, CISA, CRISC, CDPSE, CISSP - President/Webmaster
- Skylar Combe, CISA - Vice President
- Kier Holladay - Treasurer
- Marshall Ringler, CISM - Secretary
- Frederico Henrique Maldonado Lockling, CISA - Membership Director
- Ignatius Ravi, CISA - Education/Program Director
- Charles Bowker - Education/Program Committee
- Ryan Shiplet, CISA - Education/Program Committee
- Tyler Tholen, CISA, CRISC - Communications Director
- Jason Wells, CISA, CISM - Webmaster
- Egi Kacani - SheLeads Liaison
- Jessica Wilbur, CISA - SheLeads Committee
- Charles Bowker - Certification Coordinator
- Bryan Berry - CSX Liaison
This chapter is run by volunteers who are ISACA members nominated and elected through the ISACA Utah Chapter's Annual General Meeting (AGM). ISACA member participation in running the chapter are highly encouraged.