The 2024 CMMI Conference will be held 8-10 May in Phoenix, Arizona, USA!
Conference volunteers will support smooth conference operations and an incredible attendee experience. In return, volunteers receive a substantial discount on the cost of conference registration, and are able to participate in educational, networking, and social activities outside of scheduled volunteer shifts.
TO SIGN UP: DO NOT CLICK APPLY ABOVE. Please visit our volunteer scheduler on Sign Up Genius to see available slots, which are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. (If the schedule is full and you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email email@example.com.)
Volunteers will receive the conference discount code in the confirmation email and MUST register AND pay for the full conference pass within one week or forfeit their shift.
Please do not sign up for a spot if you cannot register and pay for the conference within one week. (Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have extenuating circumstances and require an extension.)
Shifts are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The following roles will be filled for the 2024 CMMI Conference:
Volunteer shifts are available as session monitors and wayfinders. Those serving are representatives of ISACA and CMMI, and work closely with staff and other volunteers, conference attendees, and speakers.
- Provide directions within the conference venue for attendees seeking a specific destination(s).
- May assist with registration support, scanning badges and/or helping attendees find seating if needed.
- Provide answers to the most common directional and scheduling questions asked such as registration desk, exhibit hall, general session room, concurrent session rooms, meal spaces, receptions.
- You may serve as a back-up for other volunteer roles (such as session room monitor), in case of a last-minute cancellation.
- Ensure speaker arrives and can connect to the AV.
- Assist attendees entering the session with badge scanning and finding seats.
- Make general announcements and reminders to session attendees if needed.
- Complete the Session Monitor Form providing feedback on each session.
- May assist with running a microphone if speaker takes questions from attendees in the room.
- Monitor room environment (i.e. room temperature, cleanliness, etc.) and inform ISACA staff of any issues, attendee complaints or feedback
- Must register as a full conference attendee and pay for the conference within one week of signing up for a volunteer shift.
- Attend a mandatory onsite orientation 7 May, 4:00 pm Mountain Time.
- Commitment to serve the role selected. Please identify a replacement if you must cancel less than 72 hours before the conference.
- Pleasant, positive demeanor as a representative of ISACA and CMMI.
- Flexibility to effectively adjust to unexpected circumstances.
- A substantial, 20% discount off the full conference registration rate*
*Volunteers who cancel or do not complete a scheduled shift will be invoiced for the full registration amount.
US $1276 CMMI Conference ticket / US $1036 CMMI Conference + Partner Workshop ticket
- Opportunity to network with other attendees and speakers, and attend conference activities/sessions.
- The 2024 CMMI Conference offers up to 16 CPEs for the full conference pass. Volunteers, as all attendees, may claim CPEs based on the sessions attended. Additional CPE for volunteering is not available.
All volunteers must have an ISACA Participation Agreement on file. To see if your agreement is active, visit your volunteer profile. Access all volunteer policies here.