The ISACA Global Achievement Awards are ISACA’s highest honors presented for distinguished service, exemplary achievements, and contributions to advancing technology worldwide. Volunteer reviewers will evaluate the nominations and recommend a recipient for each award. The reviewer groups’ recommendations for recipients will be submitted to the ISACA Awards Working Group for final review.
There are four awards in the Global Achievement Award portfolio. Award nominations will be divided among the total number of reviewers to ensure adequate coverage without undue burden on the reviewer. Reviewers must anticipate spending up to 15 hours reading and scoring the nominations. CPEs will only be awarded for scoring all assigned nominations.
- ISACA Technology for Humanity Award
- ISACA Educational Excellence Award
- ISACA Inspirational Leadership Award
- ISACA Innovative Solutions Award
For details on the award scopes visit https://isaca.secure-platform.com/a/page/awards/aboutawards.
September 1-30, 2020
- Help promote the nomination process for all ISACA Awards to their chapters and other ISACA members.
October 7-31, 2020
- Review and evaluate the nominations online per the award reviewer guidelines (to be provided with the nomination packages.) All assigned nominations must be judged by the 30 September deadline.
- Maintain confidentiality of all nomination content including candidates who have been nominated.
- Recommend opportunities to ISACA staff to enhance the nomination and evaluation processes.
After 30 September, all scores will be compiled by ISACA staff and submitted to the ISACA Awards Working Group for review and recommendation of the final slate of recipients for the 2021 awards. The recipients will be announced at the end of 2020 for the presentations in 2021.
To avoid any conflicts of interest, volunteers selected as Global Achievement Award judges may NOT submit nominations, endorsement letters or be nominated for any 2021 Global Achievement Awards. They may, however, participate in the chapter awards or Hall of Fame nomination process, which is separate from the Global Achievement Awards.
- ISACA Membership preferred but not required.
- Geographic area representation considered.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all nomination data and communication related to the candidates and recipients.
- Fair minded and unbiased approach to evaluating the nominations and selecting recipients.
- Availability to review nominations electronically and evaluate candidates in October. The total number of candidates for review will be unknown until judging opens, but volunteers should expect to spend a significant portion of time throughout October reading and scoring nominations.
- Up to 15 CPE credits (max. 20 annually) in the area of Working on ISACA Boards/Committees/Working Groups to be posted to the volunteer’s ISACA account upon successfully reviewing all assigned nominations by the deadline. Failure to review all nominations will result in 0 CPE credits.
- Help recognize outstanding achievements of colleagues and other chapters.
All volunteers must have an ISACA Participation Agreement on file. To see if your agreement is active, visit your volunteer profile. Access all volunteer policies here.