Through the generous support of our members, the ISACA Chicago Chapter has established a scholarship fund to provide financial assistance to those interested in pursuing educational opportunities in the field of information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies (i.e., hereafter, the “Scholarship”). Individuals interested in applying for the Scholarship must complete the application and related information requirements as noted below. If you have any questions regarding this Scholarship application, please email:
email@example.com and indicate “2020 ISACA Chicago Chapter Scholarship” in the subject line.
The ISACA Chicago Chapter is allocating $8,000 for the 2020-2021 academic year Scholarship fund. Two (2) $2,000 awards will be available for undergraduates and two (2) $2,000 awards will be available for post-graduates. These individual scholarship awards will be made payable in the name of the recipient.
The Scholarship awards:
- All candidates must be pursuing either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- All awards can be used for full or part-time programs.
- The Scholarship award is applicable for one school year term only (2020-2021). However, recipients may re-apply in subsequent years.
- Students must be enrolled for the 2020-2021 academic year, focusing on information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited university in the state of Illinois or show proof of permanent residence in Illinois for use at a school not located in the state of Illinois.
- Students must demonstrate an interest in the fields of information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies.
- Minimum 3.25 (out of 4.0) Grade Point Average (GPA). Master Application
- Minimum 3.00 (out of 4.0) Grade Point Average (GPA). Undergraduate Application
- Completion of the scholarship application form, including supporting information.
- Scholarship awards will be granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.
- International students are welcome to apply.
Scholarship Procedures and Selection Criteria
In the attachments you will find information on how to apply for the annual ISACA Chicago Chapter Scholarship.
The scholarship application form and supporting documentation must be submitted electronically to the ISACA Chicago Scholarship Committee to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 pm US Central on September 30, 2020.
Click on the link below for the application:
Late submissions will not be accepted. All decisions made by the ISACA Chicago Scholarship Committee shall be considered final.