Hellenic Bank - Senior Auditor IT, Internal Audit
Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited is currently looking for a Senior Auditor IT at the Internal Audit of the Bank.
ISACA professional qualification will be considered as an advantage.
• Plan and execute audits of information Systems and IT infrastructure for the evaluation of IT risks and internal controls
• Coordinate audit engagements and review deliverables prior to the review of the Audit Manager
• Participate in the annual risk assessment and provide input for the formation of the annual audit plan
• Perform targeted audits in the areas of Digital Channels and Technology Compliance & Regulatory Audits
• Identify and recognise IT Weaknesses, develop test criteria, revise and analyse evidence and document observations
• Prepare reports. Summarise audit objectives, scope, findings, conclusions and management response
• University Degree holder in Information Technology or Information Security or in a related field
• Professional Qualification in IT, IT Audit, Information Security (e.g. CISA, CISSP) or other related discipline
• At least seven years work experience in IT Audit and/or Information Security, 3 years of which are in a supervisory position
• Demonstrated experience in execution of IT general controls reviews and IT Compliance Audits
• Sufficient knowledge of IT Audit and Information Security risk management standards (ISO, COBIT etc.)
• Ability to review IT operations, functions and activities, new technologies to identify risks and evaluate controls
• Ability to work independently, as a member of a team and as a team leader
• Highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently under tight deadlines
• Results oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
• Enthusiastic with high degree of personal integrity
• Excellent time management skills with attention to detail
• Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
For more information and application for this position, please refer to the email sent.
Deadline for submitting applications is the 23rd of April 2021.