You are rapidly acquiring the qualifications you need to begin your IS/IT career. Whether your focus is IT audit, assurance, information systems cybersecurity or other aspect of IS/IT, you need that extra edge to move ahead of the rest. ISACA student membership opens the door to connections, knowledge and professional development tools to help you build a successful career. Get started today!
This program allow the students to maximize your membership benefits by scoring points
for every participation in ISACA related event.
1. The program is open to college-level student members ("Student Member") for the year 2023.
2. The student member will be able to accumulate points through the following involvement in ISACA Activities:
3. The attendance in GMM, Lunch and Learn and Academe Summits will be validated from the list of registered participants to be made available by the Secretariat.
4. Confirmation of volunteer bonus points will be provided the committee leads to whom the student member work with.
5. The scores will be tabulated by Academe Committee one week before the 4th GMM. The points for the 4th GMM attendance will be tabulated 15 minutes after the start of the 4th GMM.
6. The student member with highest accumulated points will be declared as the grand winner. In case of ties, the winner will be deliberated with the Committee lead where the student member volunteered.
7. The winner, 2nd placer and 3rd placer will be announced during the 4th GMM. Student member with accumulated points more than 230 points will be eligible to convert this with ISACA Goodies.