CALL FOR SPEAKERS
LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
ISACA Manila Chapter is looking for industry experts, thought leaders and passionate information and technology professional willing to share your real-world experiences, insights and knowledge to the 2021 Virtual Conference happening on September 23—24, 2021.
The conference will bring emerging trends and gain new tools, guidance and insights around the theme:
"Building Trust in Business Transformation."
The conference shall cover topics around adapting and re-aligning for sustainability to respond to the evolving demands to create a secure digital world.
Contributions may reflect on the following topic areas:
- Digital Transformation
- IT Governance
- IT Audit
- Data Privacy
- Cloud Computing
- IT Risk management
PLEASE BE GUIDED OF THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
FORMAT AND CONTENT
Abstracts should be 250-500 words in length. It should cover the outline of the presentation and the relevant concepts to be discussed.
The following details should be included:
1. Presentation title and author’s Name
3. Contact details: Office & mobile number, email address
4. The paper should be written in English, 12 point, Arial
Send the abstract through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email subject line of “Call for Speakers Submission” Submissions are subject for review and selection by the Conference Organizing Committee.
Selected abstracts would be included in the speakers’ line up for this year’s Conference. If your submission is accepted for the Conference presentation, you need to submit the complete presentation materials on or before September 10, 2021.
The presentation materials should be either in Adobe PDF or MS PowerPoint format. All full presentation materials submitted to the conference will be reviewed by a committee and may be subject for revision in response to reviewer comments and suggestions, with the agreement of the speaker involved.
Email the presentation materials to email@example.com with the subject line of “Final Presentation Materials”.
Deadline for submission of Abstracts: August 10, 2021
Notification of Presentation Acceptance: August 16, 2021
Deadline for submission of Complete Presentation: September 10, 2021
Conference Proper: September 23-24, 2021
Speaker Guidelines for chosen speakers:
1. Time allotted for each speaker is 50 minutes.
2. Please allot some time for Q&A; moderators will be assigned to facilitate Q&A during your session, and can initiate the Q&A portion
3. If you do not wish to be asked questions after your presentation, please inform the moderator beforehand;
4.Please limit your PowerPoint presentation to 20-30 slides maximum, excluding Title & Contact info slides
5. If you wish to be notified of the remaining time, or require a timer, please inform the moderator in charge, beforehand.
6. If there are any requests, special materials/equipment needed, or planned activities for your session, please do not hesitate to inform us of such in advance, so that we may prepare accordingly.
7. Presentations should be genuinely informative, newsworthy or useful content, and not be a disguised pre-sales presentation.
For further information about 2021 ISACA Manila Virtual Conference, please contact the following representatives of the conference organizing committee:
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com