on this day
between these dates
search criteria =
Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Our Chapter
Calendar of Events
Our Chapter Events
Search Events For All Communities
Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the ISACA Nur-Sultan Chapter for year 2019.
Following the AGM on Friday 27th of December 2019 with members of the chapter ISACA Gobal updated roster with new Chapter Board for years 2020-2021 (see below).
On the AGM meeting we presented to chapter members what have been done. As result of AGM the following concluded:
2.1 Election of Chapter Board members for 2020-2021 period:
- David Tuganov as Immediate past president;
- Arman Oramalov as President;
- Ruslan Ismagulov as Vice president; .
- Nurlan Amanzholov as Treasurer;
- Mirzarif Mirkamilov as Secretary;
- Almaz Amirzinov as Marketing and communications director;
- Aisaule Mukhanova as Membership director;
- Yerzhan Yermekbayev as Certification director;
- Konstantin Aushev as Education director;
- Alibek Ishbayev as Director at large.
2.2 Three key strategic goals for years 2020-2021:
a) help in opening test center for ISACA exams;
b) improve marketing & communication,
c) and encourage authorities on regulatory requriement for professional certifications in IT, audit and cybersecurity.
ISACA Nur-Sultan (former name Astana) Chapter conferences 2018 and 2019
On 8th of December 2018 and 15th of November 2019 we had great events of the Chapter conferences, where brought togehter professionals in areas of IT, Audit and Cyber Security.
Proffesional certifications and services from ISACA, awareness session for university students
Jan 25, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (ALMT)
Copyright 2020 ISACA. All rights reserved.
ISACA COMMUNITIES CODE OF CONDUCT
Powered by Higher Logic