The final class registration day will be closed on August 16th, 2022 at 9 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organization's email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
Here is what will be covered:
· Why we manage change
· Roles and responsibilities for change management
· Change management policies and standards
· Change management procedures and guidelines
· What you currently have in place and its assessment
· Gap analysis
· Alignment with security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines
· Change management and BC/DR alignment
· Change management alignment with business objectives
· Change-related risks
· Preventive and detective controls
· Auditing change controls
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location.
Sunday, August 21st, 2022 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Prerequisite: Some experience in IT controls or audit or security or risk management or operations.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP, CDPSE, HCISPP
Who should attend: IT professionals, IT Auditors, Security professionals, IT Auditors, Cyber security professionals, IT managers, IT project managers. cyber security auditors
Course Material: Content-rich handouts with 192 slides from Jay Ranade.
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: webinar - 15 people
Onsite Location: N/A
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before July 21st, 2022.
A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date, and after the class materials have been send by either the committee or the instructor.
· Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy