The ISACA New York Metropolitan Chapter serves the New York metropolitan area by providing education, training, mentorship, and other services to its more than 4,000 members. Participants of the Chapter come from diverse backgrounds in various public and private industries such as the Federal Government, Cybersecurity, Financial Services, Consulting, Public Accounting, Aerospace and Defense, Telecommunications, Higher Education, and many more.
The members also cover various IT-related positions that include IT auditors, consultants, educators, IT security professionals, regulators, Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers and internal auditors, to name a few.
The ISACA New York Metropolitan Chapter welcomes corporations to sponsorship opportunities for its Events. Our Chapter conducts an average of 30+ Events in a calendar year.
Follow us to see our social activity on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Sponsorship Opportunity Levels and Point of Contact
Our Sponsorship opportunities are available in several formats:
- Per Event Sponsorship – Sponsorship based on a particular Event.
- Annual Sponsorship program – Yearly program where Sponsors can choose to participate in multiple different Events or other activities during the calendar year.
Benefits and Return of Investments of the ISACA New York Metropolitan Sponsorship Program?
We provide a platform to connect with IT, Cybersecurity, Privacy and Business leaders and professionals to highlight your company’s latest products and services while increasing industry awareness and visibility. Additional Benefits:
- Place your Business in front of established decision-makers and practitioners;
- Present training sessions to our Membership Conference attendees;
- Build relationships with industry professionals;
- Develop a network of customers outside of your organization’s existing database; and
- Affiliate with an internationally respected organization, ISACA.
Different ways to participate in our Events are available and can range from exhibitor tables, webinar sessions, raffles, gifts, competitions, sponsored sessions and customized sponsor initiatives.
If you have any questions about the program or want to find out more details regarding Annual and Event sponsorship benefits, please contact Joseph Tso firstname.lastname@example.org or Alex Bazay at email@example.com.
ISACA New York Metropolitan Chapter does not endorse any product or services provided by its sponsors
We Liked to Thank Our Past Sponsors: