The final class registration day will be closed on August 07th, 2022 at 9 pm. No exceptions are made.
Discounted member rates apply to any chapter member in the world.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organization's email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location. Saturday, August 13th, 2022 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST Prerequisite: Some experience in IT controls or audit or security or risk management professionals. Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP, CDPSE, HCISPP
Prerequisites: Some background in information security or IT audit, information risk management, or IT controls.
What Problem Does This Training Help Solve?
This overview class is most appropriate for those whose day-to-day responsibilities involve procuring, securing and managing cloud environments or purchased cloud services. In other words, you are heavily involved or going to be involved with the cloud computing.
Who Should Attend?
Enterprise Architects, Security Administrators, Systems Engineers, Security Architects, Security Consultant, Security Engineers, Security Managers, Systems Architects, cloud consultants
Why should you attend?
Organizations have been moving to the cloud because it brings value. While it brings value, it also creates information risks such as security risk, regulatory compliance risk, discovery risk, BC risk, data loss, end of life data purge, chain of custody of evidence, key management, data loss, interoperability, portability, and many more. These risks must be identified, assessed, mitigated, and monitored. Three cloud architectures - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS come with different capabilities, and different risk management plans. Some of these risks are the responsibility of cloud service provider (CSP), and in other cases it is the customer who is responsible. But in either case, customer is the one who is accountable in all these cases. This one day seminar will discuss different cloud models, their capabilities, and their risk mitigation plans.
Here is what will be covered-
1. Service Models- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
2. Private, Public, Hybrid, Community
3. Virtualization, containerization, serverless
4. Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
5. Cloud Computing Governance
6. Cloud Data Security
7. Federation, CASB, and ISP
8. Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
9. Cloud Application Security
10. Operations considerations
11. Legal and Compliance Issues
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts from Jay Ranade.
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: webinar - 15 people
Onsite Location: N/A
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before July 13th, 2022.
A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date, and after the class materials has been send by either the committee or the instructor.
· Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once on-site is decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy