The final class registration day will be closed on January 17th, 2023 at 8 pm. No exceptions are made.
Discounted member rates apply to any chapter member in the world.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organization's email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location. Sunday, January 22 2023 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP, CDPSE, HCISPP
Prerequisites: Some background in information security or IT audit, information risk management, or IT controls.
Target audiece: Information risk auditors, IT Professionals, IT risk managers, IT project managers. IT Auditors, Control professionals, Risk auditors, disaster recovery professionals, CISOs, IT Risk managers,
What Problem Does This Training Help Solve?
Topics to be covered:
1. What is information risk?
2. Information risk management process
3. Risk management policy and procedures
4. Data classification policy
5. Information confidentiality, integrity, and availability
6. Risk identification process
7. Risk assessment process
8. Risk treatment processes- 4 types
9. Risk monitoring process
10. Roles and responsibilities of information risk management
11. Security vs risk
12. Awareness and Training Programs for all employees
13. Risk in all ORM categories
14. Third pary and information risk
15. Regulatory compliance considerations
16. Information risks and controls in the cloud
17. Data at rest, in motion, and data being processed
18. End-of-life data treatments
19. Data Encryption
Access controls- IAA
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts from Jay Ranade.
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: webinar - 15 people
Onsite Location: N/A
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before December 22th, 2022.
A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date, and after the class materials has been send by either the committee or the instructor.
· Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once on-site is decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy