The final class registration day will be closed on January 5th, 2022 at 08:30 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail, yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check the time and date in your location.
Wednesday, February 09th, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Thursday, February 10th, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Friday, February 11th, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Prerequisite: Experienced IT control or audit or security professionals.
Benefits of this class:
This 3-day course teaches students how to detect, assess and exploit multiple vulnerabilities that can exist in our systems. We also look at the controls that could prevent exploitation. Coding errors, software misconfigurations, and weak patching processes can lead to vulnerabilities that can be exploited by an attacker to take advantage of an organization's network. Throughout the course, students look at the most common errors that are made by vendors, administrators, and users which can lead to compromise. By using vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, weaknesses can be identified and mitigated. Detection and response are critical to ensure the protection of data and intellectual property.
Instructor: Ms. Tanya Baccam, CPA, CISSP, GCIH, GPPA, GSEC, CISA, CISM, CITP, OCP DBA
Tanya is an experienced information security consultant and senior SANS instructor. She has consulted with a variety of clients about their security architecture in areas such as perimeter security, network infrastructure design, system audits, Web server security, Web application assessments, risk assessments, penetration testing, and database security. She has played an integral role in developing multiple business applications in roles ranging from the director of assurance services for a security services consulting firm, the manager of infrastructure security for a healthcare organization, and as a manager at Deloitte. She currently holds CPA, GIAC GCIH, CISSP, CISM, CITP, CISA, CCNA, and OCP DBA certifications.
Students are required to have a laptop in order to complete the hands-on exercises. The laptop should meet the following specifications for the student to get the most from the exercises:
• USB Port
• 8 GB RAM or higher
• 25 GB available hard drive space
• Windows 7 professional or later (Home or similar editions will not have some of the features needed.)
• Administrator privileges including the capability to install and run tools, as well as disable anti-virus
• VMWare Player should be installed
Who should attend as this course's Target Audience
• Internal Auditors, IT Specialist Auditors, IT Auditors, IT Audit Managers, Information System Auditors, Information System
Managers, Information Technology Auditors, Information Security Officers, Consultants
Course Material: This Will be sent out prior to the class via email.
Important: Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee.
CPE Credits: 21 Capacity: webinar - 25 people.
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 100% Refund before January 05th, 2022. A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. Please modify your registration with your confirmation number.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee.
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided if is offered the choices.
- Webinar access instructions are provided prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, For the best result please use the PC, or labtop.