The final class registration day will be closed on July 9th, 2022 at 9 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organization's email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
Here is what will be covered:
· Types of investigations
· The process of forensic analysis
· Types of computer systems
· Investigation Process
· Windows artifacts
· RAM memory
· Internet artifacts
· Email investigations
· Legal aspects and expert witnesses
· Investigation and analysis software
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location.
Saturday, July 16th, 2022 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Prerequisite: Some experience in IT controls or audit or security or risk management professionals.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP, CDPSE, HCISPP
Who should attend: IT professionals interested in learning “Digital Forensics Fundamentals”.
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts from Jay Ranade.
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: webinar - 15 people
Onsite Location: N/A
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before June 16th, 2022.
A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date, and after the class materials has been send by either the committee or the instructor.
· Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once on-site is decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy