The final class registration day will be closed on March 27th 2023 at 8 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using a private email address (Gmail, yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address etc.) and not your organization's email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex links"
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location.
Thursday/Friday, March 30, 31 2023 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Prerequisite: IT service management professionals, IT professionals, IT controls professionals, IT auditors, service delivery professionals
Benefits of this class: ITIL 4 provides a flexible foundation for organizations that need to integrate various frameworks and approaches into their service management operating models. ITIL 4 aims to help businesses navigate the new technological era of digital services and new disciplines such as Agile, DevOps, Lean etc.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP, CDPSE
Who should attend: Anybody who is interested in learning about IT service management and is interested in preparing for ITIL 4 Foundation Examination
Content-rich manual /course handouts consisting of about 195 slides plus
1. 75 practice question to be done in the class
2. Exam aids
3. Glossary of terms
4. ITIL 4 Axioms accessible online only
Topics to be covered:
– What is ITIL 4
– Service Management Key Concepts
– Management practices
– Key service concepts
– ITIL Guiding principles
– Four dimensions of service management
– Service value system
– 14 general management practices,
– 17 service management practices,
– 3 technical management practices,
– Activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
– Tips and techniques for Exam
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: Webinar - 15 people.
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before March 6, 2023. Refunds must be requested in writing only to email@example.com and will not be accepted after the said date. No Refund will be granted if class material has been sent.
· Very Important:
Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the ITIL 4 foundation exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to the AXELOS website: https://www.axelos.com/certifications/itil-service-management/itil-4-foundation
· CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
· Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
· You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided.
· Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.