The final class registration day will be closed on March 27th 2023 at 8 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address etc.) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location.
Saturday/Sunday, April 1, 2 2023 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Prerequisite: IT service management professionals, IT professionals, IT controls professionals, IT auditors, service delivery professionals
Benefits of this class: ITIL 4 provides a flexible foundation for organizations that need to integrate various frameworks and approaches into their service management operating models. ITIL 4 aims to help businesses navigate the new technological era of digital services and new disciplines such as Agile, DevOps, Lean etc
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP, CDPSE
Who should attend: Anybody who is interested in learning about IT service management and is interested in preparing for ITIL 4 Foundation Examination
Content-rich manual /course handouts consisting of about 195 slides plus
1. 75 practice question to be done in the class
2. Exam aids
3. Glossary of terms
4. ITIL 4 Axioms accessible online only
Topics to be covered:
– What is ITIL 4
– Service Management Key Concepts
– Management practices
– Key service concepts
– ITIL Guiding principles
– Four dimensions of service management
– Service value system
– 14 general management practices,
– 17 service management practices,
– 3 technical management practices,
– Activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
– Tips and techniques for Exam
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: Webinar - 15 people.
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before March 6, 2023. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. No Refund will be granted if class material has been send.
· Very Important:
Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the CRISC exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
· CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
· Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
· You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided.
· Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy