The final class registration day will be closed on March 12th, 2022 at 9 pm. No exceptions are made.
Early Bird: Member $695, Non-Member $795 by Final class registration March 12th, 2022
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
Saturday, March 19th, 2022 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Saturday, March 26th, 2022 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
This training course is for individuals wish to understand the information Security Polices and Standards for an organization.
Benefits of this class: : Provides training to help candidates prepare for 25 information Security Policies and Standards knowledge.
Policies are mandatory high-level documents. They are a true representation of the corporate mission and philosophy as well
as the strategic thinking of the senior management and the business units. Policies must be concise and clear and represent ‘what’, not ‘how’. Policies are also ‘rules of the road’ because they are integral parts of the basic documentation for internal control
Management assumes ultimate responsibility for creating, promulgating, and monitoring compliance of the policies. Employees must understand the intent behind the policy in order to appreciate its significance and comply.
IT Policies set the tone for the IT organization as a whole. Information Security policies set the tone for information security in the organization. There are global policies related to IT and
Information Security which are applicable to the whole organization, and there are IT-specific policies which are applicable to IT functions alone. The ultimate goal is for the policies to achieve business objectives and apply fundamental controls at a very high level. A security policy for information systems lays the
foundations for building security infrastructure for any organization.
Security audits are audits against compliance from the reference
framework of security policies. Standards are derived from
the policies. Procedures are detailed documents which are derived from the standards and give step-by-step procedures for the implementation of policies/standards.
Topics to be covered:
· IT Policies and IS security policies
· IT Standards and IS security standards
· What should be included in the policies
· What should be included in the standards
· Global Policies vs. IT Policies
· Sample policy formulation and approval process
· Who signs the policies and standards
· Who the target audience for policies and standards is
· High-level vs. technical standards
· Procedures and guidelines
· Considerations for policies and standards for a global organization
· Different types and categories of IT and IS security policies and standards
· Contents of a typical policy, standard, procedure, and guideline
" Cloud Computing and Security Policy"
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP®
Who should attend: IT professionals, IT managers, IT project managers, IT Auditors, Control professionals, recommended for CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISO.
Course Material: Content-rich course handouts from the instructor.
Extra Bonus: A free 2 Hour Cryptography webinar for class paid attendees (common to all).
Class Support: Coverage of 25 informatiob Security policies and related standards.
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: Webinar - 15 people only
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before February 19th, 2022. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. Refund are NOT honor after the class material and/or the weblink has been send out via email.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee.
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy