This event is primarily for ISACA Ireland Chapter Members only. A small number of places are available for ISACA International members
Pre-requisites: To register for and complete the D&I Exam candidates will have successfully completed the COBIT 2019 Foundation or COBIT 2019 Bridge Exam.
The cut-off date is 10th April 2021 for registering. The Chapter has to order up and pay in advance for a minimum number of exams before the event. Insufficient numbers registered will make the course unviable.
This two-day course is structured around the COBIT 2019 Design Guide and the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the key concepts of COBIT 2019 as taught in the COBIT Foundation course.
- Describe the benefits of the COBIT 2019 Design Guide for its target audience.
- Describe the current design factors in COBIT 2019.
- Apply the design factor concept to identify relevant values.
- Describe the impact design factors can have on the design of a governance system.
- Describe the design workflow of a governance system.
- Use the steps in the design workflow for governance systems.
- Apply the design workflow to a concrete situation in order to obtain a governance system design.
- Describe and use the design guide toolkit in a concrete situation.
- Use the mapping tables between design factors and governance/management objectives pragmatically.
- Describe purpose and scope of the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide.
- Apply the implementation methodology and approach for a governance implementation program.
- Combine the process from both the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide and the COBIT 2019 Design Guide to use in concrete situations.
- Apply the objectives, descriptions and tasks of the seven implementation phases in concrete situations.
- Apply the challenges, root causes and critical success factors of the seven implementation phases to concrete situations.
- Apply the key decision topics and related responsibilities for governance implementation to concrete situations.
Intended Audience: Any stakeholder with responsibilities for designing enterprise governance systems and implementing governance systems within their organization.
Exam Information: The exam will test a candidate’s understanding of the topics and those that achieve a passing score on the COBIT 2019 Design & Implementation exam will receive the COBIT 2019 Design & Implementation Certificate. The cost of the exam is covered in the price. The exam is not part of the course but is completed by remote proctoring. An exam voucher is supplied with the course.
This course will earn 16 verified CPE's
Any queries to: