This event is open to ISACA Ireland Chapter members only. It is part subsidised by the ISACA Ireland Chapter.
This event is in effect a re-run of the previous event held on 8th June 2019. Feedback from that event was rather excellent and this event follows on from further demand eminating from that sucess.
ISACA Ireland Chapter is pleased to announce a full one-day workshop that carries on from the original launch of the ISACA SheLeadsTech program in Dublin and Belfast. The content of the course which is derived from the 'Athena Woman's Leadership Programme' is designed to help enable women to 'Build a Career Success Story to create a positive impact, make a difference and inspire'. This course is being delivered by APS Learning as an ISACA Ireland Chapter members subsidised event and for that reason is only open to Chapter Members.
The objectives of the course are:
- Explore your career story to identify your purpose and passion
- Use body language to increase confidence in high-stake situations when your leadership presence matters most
- Identify core values that drive behaviours and performance
- Recognise the self-limiting beliefs that keep you from making a difference
- Acknowledge the role Emotional Intelligence plays within Leadership
- Use influencing techniques to build success and drive collaboration
Specific Course Content is as follows -
What’s in this for You and Your Organisation?
- The double-bind of the female leader
- Career advancement
- Create more value
- Make a difference
- Build your reputation and branding
My Career Story So Far
- Power Posing: Change your body to change your mindset
- Storytelling Networking activity
- Know your values and personal power
- Self-limiting beliefs and our map of the world
- Learned helplessness
Empowering Yourself Through Branding & Exposure
- PIE Model; Performance, Image and Exposure
- What is your image?
- How do others perceive you?
- Leveraging the PIE Model
- What story can you create to establish impact and ensure a more inspiring future
The Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- EQ and Leadership styles
- Identification and development of appropriate leadership style and behaviours
- Discretionary effort
Influence for Success
- The interpersonal influence model
- Steps to achieving a successful outcome
- Circle of influence
- Outcome based thinking
Feedback – The Breakfast of Champions
- The Johari window feedback model
- Self-assessment questionnaire
- Impact vs Intention
Your Brand Story: ‘Who-I-Am’
- Create, build and manage your personal brand
- Share your career brand story so far
- Action plan for Your future Career Success Story
The course will be delivered by Sandra Lee and Pauline Thompson.
Sandra established Training & Learning Solutions back in Jan 2002 and has been actively engaged in the field of learning and development for over 20 years. She is a highly experienced and much sought after Learning & Development Consultant and Coach who facilitates learning solutions to support the wider business strategy of her clients. Her client list includes BT, Kainos, HP, CitiGroup, Fidelity, Allstate N.I., AXA Insurance, Firstsource, Queens University, N.I.C.S, Neueda and many more. Sandra’s strengths lie in the design, development and implementation of training interventions and solutions that achieve demonstrable impact at individual, team and business level through the use of a variety of delivery tools to ensure maximum learning for the individual.
After starting her career as the only IT hardware engineer in Europe for a global IT company, Pauline has been actively engaged in the field of Learning & Development for more than 20 years, including roles as Senior Sales Manager for Global Knowledge NI and ROI, establishing and running the SureSkills Belfast office for more than ten years and managing large scale training rollouts for BT Training in NI and ROI.
Since 2017, Pauline has established APS Learning – an enterprise training company working with clients in the US, UK, ROI and NI. Using her experience in selling, designing, developing and delivering managed IT and business skills training programmes built up over 20 years with access to the best-in-class consultants and trainers throughout the world, Pauline works with public and private sector clients to deliver unique training engagements to fulfil user specific requirements.
Any queries please to:
The event attracts 8 verified CPE's