This event is open to ISACA Ireland Chapter Members only.
Please note that ticket sales end on 29th September. This is because of the lead time required by APMG to process the exam order and validate candidates.
Prerequisites. Students must be a current COBIT5 Foundation certificate holder. The COBIT5 Foundation certificate must be issued by one of ISACAs accreditation bodies (APMG or PeopleCert.)
This one-day bridge course highlights the concepts, models and key definitions of the new framework and explains the differences between this recent release of COBIT 2019 with COBIT 5.
Course Learning Outcomes. At the completion of this course attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework
- Compare the key attributes of the updated COBIT framework with COBIT 5
- Discover the updated COBIT principles for governance system framework
- Understand the changes to the COBIT publications scheme
- Describe the updated components of a governance system:
- Governance and management objectives
- Components of the governance system
- Focus areas
- Design factors
- Compare the updated COBIT goals cascade with COBIT 5
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case
- Recall the alignment of COBIT with other applicable frameworks, standards, and bodies of knowledge
The course will finish on the day with the formal COBIT 2019 Proctored exam that is designed to test the learner’s knowledge of the COBIT 2019 framework and key differences between COBIT 5 and COBIT 2019. The exam format will include:
- 20 Multiple Choice Questions
- 40 minutes
- Pass rate is 75%, or 15/20 questions
This course will earn 10 verified CPE's
All refreshments will be provided on-site throughout the day.
Any queries to: