The Ireland Chapter has delivered COBIT 5 and 2019 Training to over two hundred members so far and is pleased to announce a two-day online COBIT 2019 Foundation Course starting on Friday 25th Feb 2022.
Intended Audience: Any stakeholder with responsibilities for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology. Learners will dive into the heart and structure of the COBIT framework, including:
- New framework introduction
- Key concepts and terminology
- Governance and Framework Principles
- Governance system and components
- Governance and management objectives
- Performance management
- Designing a tailored governance system
The fee paid includes the exam voucher and all materials which will be posted out to you.
Successful Completion of the COBIT 2019 Foundation Exam is a pre-requisite to the COBIT 2019 Design and Implementation Exam. The Chapter intends to offer later this in the year, again as a two-day course.