ISACA Ireland Chapter Conference 2018 is delighted to return to Croke Park with a conference designed to provide information systems professionals with a pragmatic approach to industry relevant concepts, tools and best practices. The theme for this one-day conference is Governance Risk and Compliance - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
The conference will have three streams (Audit & Compliance, Management, Security & Technical) running simultaneously throughout the day with sessions addressing Information Security, Audit, Control, Data Privacy, Governance, Risk & Compliance, and new technologies.
The sessions will offer real-world cases, examples of actual tools and working papers used, including mapping to ISACA frameworks, successes and failures, and insight on emerging issues. Interactive audience participation by including small group discussions, exercises and other activities to promote dialogue will be encouraged by participants. Sessions will provide additional resources such as documents related to the topic, bibliographies, white papers, relevant articles, tools, guides, sample audit programs and other information that extends the learning beyond the session and adds value for attendees.
We are pleased to announce our Key Note Speakers for 2018:
- Mr. Ultan O'Connor, Assistant Data Protection Commissioner
- Mr. Pete Finnigan, ORACLE guru
Presentations on the following subjects:
Audit & Compliance Tracks
- RV Raghu - Auditing the Internet of Things
- John Brady & associates - Risk Management - Special Interest Group (SIG) & Workshop
- Helvi Salminen - Cognitive Biases & Audit Reliability
- John Kelly - Open Source Licence Complaince
- Joseph Mayo - Risk Management in the Post-information Age
- Andrea Simmons - The Devil is in the Contractual Details
- Jeff Cook - Evaluating AICPA SOC Reports
- Denis Kellegher - Governing the Risk of GDPR Compliance
- Michelle Garrigan - Seven ways to deal with Frenemies
- Todd Fitzgerald - Help the Board with your CyberSecurity Governance
- Conor Hogan - Data Privacy - setting the Global Standard
Security & Technical Tracks
- Richard Hollis - 23 ways to maximise your penetration testing
- Ross Spellman - Payment Services Technical Changes
- Martin Davis - Privacy by Design
- Claudio Cilli - Prepare against Ransomeware
- Bob Findlay - Auditing SCADA
- onzalo Caro - TBC
Closing Presentation: Valerie Lyons - GRC2.0 - Corporate Social Privacy with a dash of Compliance?