Gillware’s data breach and incident response team is a group of talented and experienced digital forensic investigators and IT professionals that is called upon to help our clients respond to and recover from cyberattacks. As a member of Gillware’s team you will be sent onsite, or provide remote support, during and in the immediate aftermath of a cyberattack. During the restoration process you will work side-by-side with Gillware’s investigators to collect digital artifacts, restore systems, reconfigure domain controllers and firewalls, troubleshoot network issues, and provide any other IT related tasks necessary to restore the client’s business operations. Candidates for this role exhibit calmness under pressure, have excellent communication skills, and have a strong desire to help individuals in need. Ability to travel up to 75% is required.
- Extensive experience with Office 365 and G-suite administration
- Active Directory/Exchange administration
- Solid understanding of Linux operating system; command line tools, syslogging, application configuration
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory/Exchange/Domain controller setup and administration
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of computer deployment management systems and disk imaging solutions
- Experience with supporting Microsoft Windows workstations and Microsoft Windows applications
- Experience with firewalls, VPN’s, Active Directory, Group Policy, Linux and Windows servers along with Hyper-V desired.
- Technical ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair systems and networks.
- Understanding of host-based and network-based security issues
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Additional Preferred Characteristics
- Independent problem solving
- Self-starter with good work ethic; commitment to deadline
- Eye for detail and accuracy are very important
- Professional appearance and attitude, positive, friendly personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis in customer service.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must have reliable transportation and an active driver’s license.
- Desire to write code and able to write scripts is a bonus.
- Collaborative, hard-working, energetic team culture
- Excellent benefits – Vision, Medical, and Dental
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited PTO/time off policy
- Bonuses for stellar performance
Gillware provides incident response, digital forensics, cybersecurity, and data recovery services to legal and insurance professionals, corporate IT, in-house security teams, law enforcement, and everything in between. Founded in 2003, Gillware supports a global network of partners and clients from its offices in Madison and Milwaukee, WI. Gillware’s digital forensics operation is led by Cindy Murphy, a leading forensics investigator and educator with over two decades of professional experience in the field. Gillware’s team of computer scientists, researchers and investigators leverage years of experience and state-of-the art tools to deliver unparalleled results in the most challenging cyber security, digital forensics and disaster recovery scenarios.