The Madison Chapter Relations Committee's mission is to maximize the value to the members and their firms.
Our corporate relations objectives are:
- Seek feedback from corporate leaders in Audit, Information Security, Governance, Risk, and Control fields on services and value offered by ISACA and gain ideas for new offerings – in areas of education, membership, and certification.
- Determine good practices, techniques, tools in use by corporate leaders that could be shared at membership meetings or form the basis for a training session offering.
- Provide information on ISACA certifications (CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC) and facilitate preparation for the exams.
- Promote effective use of ISACA control and skill frameworks.
- Identify and recruit speakers and instructors for training classes and membership meetings.
- Disseminate information on job opportunities shared by the corporate contacts to the membership.
Call to Action
If you are interested to assist with Corporate Relations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your organization can host a class - let us know as complementary seat/s are made available to hosts.
If your organization has a need for group training, we can help advise or even set it up for you.