Practical application of COBIT: designing a tailored governance and assurance system using COBIT
NB: Onsite only, Hilton Stockholm Slussen & online (zoom)
With the growing complexity of today’s information and technology environments, having a proper governance framework that is tailored to your unique environment is key. A tailored governance system requires a multitude of components such as processes, organizational structures, information flows, behaviors, etc.
All of these need to work together in a systemic way in any governance system which will synchronize the IT, business and assurance functions.
In this workshop we will explore the flexibility of the COBIT 2019 framework and help you develop a tailored governance system using the design factors with a real-world case study.
1. Apply the key elements of the COBIT framework in real-world environments
2. Use design factors to create a tailored governance system with an example case study
3. Learn how to position COBIT as a “framework to manage frameworks”
6 September 2022 - Hilton Slussen Stockholm or Online (zoom)
10.00-16.00 CET (including lunch and coffee breaks onsite)
- SEK 2 000 + VAT for ALL ISACA Members (ticket price per person i.e. not allowed to share screen with others)
- SEK 3 000 + VAT for non-members (ticket price per person i.e. not allowed to share screen with others)
- Corporate Ticket Online per one big screen 15 000 + VAT (unlimited attendees per one big screen)
Mark Thomas Bio:
Mark is an internationally known Governance, Risk and Compliance expert specializing in information assurance, IT strategy and service management. With over 28 years of professional experience Mark has a wide array of industry experience including government, health care, finance and banking, manufacturing, and technology services.
He has held roles spanning from CIO to IT consulting and is considered a thought leader in frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ITIL and multiple ISO standards.
Mark routinely speaks at US and international conferences and earned the ISACA John Kuyers award twice for Best Speaker/Conference contributor. Mark also holds the CGEIT, CRISC and CDPSE certifications.
Sign up https://www-eur.cvent.com/d/vfqsdm