För att ge stöd till ISACAs medlemmar kommer en kurs att arrangeras under augusti med inriktning på ISO/IEC 27032 vilken även omfattar PECBs certifiering för Lead Cybersecurity Manager.
Som medlem i ISACA får du 20% rabatt och betalar 1760 EUR (Ordinarie pris 2200 EUR). Kursen arrangeras av ConsultIT Ltd med Andro Kull som lärare.
Kursen och certifiering är på engelska
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager med certifiering
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and other standards and operating frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cybersecurity program within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cybersecurity Program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cybersecurity
The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of Cybersecurity
- Domain 2 Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
- Domain 3 Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Domain 4 Attack mechanisms and Cybersecurity controls
- Domain 5 Information sharing and coordination
- Domain 6 Integrating Cybersecurity Program in Business Continuity Management
- Domain 7 Cybersecurity incident management and performance measurement
Date: 7 December – 10 December 2021 (online examination possibility starting December 11).
During registration, add “Registering as ISACA Sweden chapter member” to proceed with agreed discount.
What is included and how the process goes
- Training participation in virtual classroom – meeting invitation is shared around one week before training to all registered participants
- Online/pdf training materials – materials are shared around one week before training to all registered participants
- Online examination, two attempts – coupon code is shared during last training day to all registered participants, using the code each participant can choose appropriate time for taking online exam (I share also the online examination preparation guide, it is explained during the training)
- First year certification fees are included – certification application is managed online, candidate has to comply all the requirements for certification (basically, pass the exam and have appropriate level of practical experience based on certification scheme)
- Electronic notes collected during training – pdf notes can be shared after training to all participant who may be interested, I am using smartboard during training and all notes presented via board are recorded
You register for the courses at the PECB website: https://pecb.com using the terms & condition provided by PECB.
ISACA Sweden chapter have arranged for a discount by using the “Registering as ISACA Sweden chapter member” in the registration process
For question about the course: Consult IT - Andro@consultit.ee or via phone: +3725093296
For any additional questions you are welcome to reach out to email@example.com
Login: Will be sent to attendees registered for training