För att ge stöd till ISACAs medlemmar kommer en kurs att arrangeras under augusti med inriktning på ISO/IEC 27032 vilken även omfattar PECBs certifiering för Lead Cybersecurity Manager.
Som medlem i ISACA får du 20% rabatt och betalar 1760 EUR (Ordinarie pris 2200 EUR). Kursen arrangeras av ConsultIT Ltd med Andro Kull som lärare.
Kursen och certifiering är på engelska
ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager med certifiering
- Have the knowledge to implement information security controls based on the guidance of ISO/IEC 27002
- Understand the relationship between different groups of related information security controls, such as asset management, access control, operations security, human resources security, physical and environmental security, etc.
- Possess the skills to support an organization in selecting, implementing, and managing information security controls while complying with ISO/IEC 27001
- Understand the process of performing periodic risk assessments and selecting the appropriate risk treatment options to help an organization improve its information security posture
- Have the knowledge needed to be part of an information security implementation team
Date: 13 December – 16 December 2021 (online examination possibility starting December 17).
During registration, add “Registering as ISACA Sweden chapter member” to proceed with agreed discount.
What is included and how the process goes
- Training participation in virtual classroom – meeting invitation is shared around one week before training to all registered participants
- Online/pdf training materials – materials are shared around one week before training to all registered participants
- Online examination, two attempts – coupon code is shared during last training day to all registered participants, using the code each participant can choose appropriate time for taking online exam (I share also the online examination preparation guide, it is explained during the training)
- First year certification fees are included – certification application is managed online, candidate has to comply all the requirements for certification (basically, pass the exam and have appropriate level of practical experience based on certification scheme)
- Electronic notes collected during training – pdf notes can be shared after training to all participant who may be interested, I am using smartboard during training and all notes presented via board are recorded
You register for the courses at the PECB website: https://pecb.com using the terms & condition provided by PECB.
ISACA Sweden chapter have arranged for a discount by using the “Registering as ISACA Sweden chapter member” in the registration process
For question about the course: Consult IT - Andro@consultit.ee or via phone: +3725093296
For any additional questions you are welcome to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Login: Will be sent to attendees registered for training