För att ge stöd till ISACAs medlemmar kommer två kurser att arrangeras under februari till april med inriktning på ISO/IEC 27001 vilka även omfattar PECBs certifiering för Lead Implementer respektive Lead Auditor
Som medlem i ISACA får du 20% rabatt och betalar 1760 EUR (Ordinarie pris 2200 EUR). Kurserna arrangeras av ConsultIT Ltd med Andro Kull som lärare.
Kurserna och certifiering är på engelska
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer med certifiering
The objective of the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” exam is to ensure that the candidate has the necessary competence to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
The exam covers the following competency domains:
• Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an information security management system (ISMS)
• Domain 2: Information security management system controls and best practices based on ISO/IEC 27002
• Domain 3: Planning an ISMS implementation
• Domain 4: Implementing an ISMS
• Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring, and measurement of ISMS
• Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ISMS
• Domain 7: Preparing for an ISMS certification audit
Daae: 15-18 February 2021
(online examination possibility starting 19th February);
During registration “Registering as ISACA Sweden chapter member” to proceed with agreed discount.
What is included and how the process goes
- Training participation in virtual classroom – meeting invitation is shared around one week before training to all registered participants
- Online/pdf training materials – materials are shared around one week before training to all registered participants
- Online examination, two attempts – coupon code is shared during last training day to all registered participants, using the code each participant can choose appropriate time for taking online exam (I share also the online examination preparation guide, it is explained during the training)
- First year certification fees are included – certification application is managed online, candidate has to comply all the requirements for certification (basically, pass the exam and have appropriate level of practical experience based on certification scheme)
- Electronic notes collected during training – pdf notes can be shared after training to all participant who may be interested, I am using smartboard during training and all notes presented via board are recorded
You register for the courses at the PECB website: https://pecb.com using the terms & condition provided by PECB.
ISACA Sweden chapter have arranged for a discount by using the “Registering as ISACA Sweden chapter member” in the registration process
For question about the course: Consult IT - Andro@consultit.ee or via phone: +3725093296
For any additional questions you are welcome to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org