The final class registration day will be closed on July 3rd, 2022 at 8 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
Here is what will be covered:
IT Perspective FRM
1. Threats and vulnerabilitie
2. IAA, backdoors, dictionalry attacks, brute force attacks, pen testing
3. IC environment- administrative, techncal, physical
4. Data classification and R&R, SoD
5. Security Awareness
7. DAC, MAC, RBAC
8. Attacks and computer crimes
9. Evidence and chain of custody, and priciple of MoM
10. Fraud Risk Assessment
11. FRM framework
Fraud Types, Detection, Investigation
1. Skimming, Larceny
2. Five types of Fradulent disbusrsements
3. AR frauds, inventory frauds,
4. Vendor bid rigging and IC controls, and corruption
5. Benford’s Law and computer assisted analysis
6. Financial statement fraud and income management
7. Fraud related legal considerations and trial
8. Rules of evidence
9. Criminology and theory of frauds
10. Investigations and interviewing witnesses
11. Identifying deception and art of lying
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location.
Saturday, July 8, 2023, 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Prerequisite: Some experience in IT controls or audit or security or risk management professionals.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP, CDPSE, HCISPP
Who should attend:
IT professionals, Forensics investigators, Incidence response managers, CISO, Cyber security professionals, IT managers, IT project managers. IT Auditors, business professionals, cyber security auditors
Course Material: Content-rich handouts with 186 slides from Jay Ranade.
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: webinar - 15 people
Onsite Location: N/A
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 100% refund on or before June 8th, 2023. A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee.
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded and will NOT be allowed for recording- it's a live broadcast only.
- Any misconduct of online attendees will be removed from the webinar and will not be refunded for the paid fee.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
- Disclaimer, Students canceling their own in zoom/ cvent/gotowebinar do not qualify as a cancellation, It must be in writing only to the Training & Development committee by the cancellation date specified on the course's Cvent registration page.