The final class registration day will be closed on October 9th, 2023 at 8 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (GmailWebex,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex
The Risk-Based Annual Audit Plans for CAEs and Audit Management class is broadcast live via a global webinar only.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
October 14th, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
This Seminar is for:
CAEs, Audit Management, IT Professionals, IT managers, IT project managers. IT Auditors, Control professionals
Instructor: Jay Ranade - CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
Focus of this course: This 8-hour seminar will look at a Risk-Based Annual Audit Planning for CAEs
Some background in controls or auditing or risk management
What Problem Does This Training Help Solve?
Helps you understand the Risk-based approach of an Annual IT Audit planning for CAEs.
Who Should Attend?
CAEs, IT Professionals, IT managers, IT project managers. IT Auditors, Control professionals
Content-rich manual/course handouts
- Flow of Risk Management
- Knowing assets is the key
- Organization and IT factors
- Characteristics of risk based audit planning
- Four steps in risk based audit planning
- Control environment –geographical dispersion, governance, Regulatory compliance, outsourcing, SOPs, technology dependence
- Audit universe
- Performing risk assessment- likelihood and impact
- Prioritizing applications
- 17 factors for application assessment
- Mega processes, major processes, minor processes
- Audit plan, audit frequency
- Audit plan a living document
- Short term and long term plan
Extra Bonus: A free 3 Hours Cryptography webinar for CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CGEIT class attendees (common to all) is offered on TBD 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM (EST).
CPE Credits: 7 CPEs
Refund Policy: 80% Refund before September 18th, 2023.
Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date or when the class materials has been send out. Note: 20% of the Administration and handle fee will be charged.
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: Webinar - 20 people only
Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the actual exam.
CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 3 days prior to the first day of class. Refund will not request it after the last day of Early bird registration or after class material has been sent via email.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
Note: This review course Does Not include the exam registration.